re•flect ~ri'flekt~ 1 [trans.] (of a surface or body) throw back (heat, light, or sound) without absorbing it • (of a mirror or shiny surface) show an image of • embody or represent (something) in a faithful or appropriate way 2 [intrans.] (reflect on/upon) think deeply or carefully about

Thursday, October 26, 2006

summer in review


in the corridor between east and west at meyer hall, andrews university
evan and i were playing with cameras and musical instruments late


the dark resurrection scene at passion play, andrews university
it will be supposedly better this year with an improved set


hard at work in the north studio, second semester, final project


back in my dorm room after the final project critique,
relieved and happy as can be


the extent of my handlebar mustache, at home in my room
collegedale, tennessee


my brother, sister, and i spent on challenger point, colorado


backpacking with my fellow indian friend bryce durham
elk mountain range, colorado


my friend emily and i with our new colonist friend
historic williamsburg, virginia


MY christiansen fam minus mom, ryan, erik, and i


my bro's heavy timber-frame house/barn we designed and built together
he is now finishing construction without me

1 Comments:

Blogger Christoffer said...

jerry, it looks like you have collected memorable snippets of your life through these photos. i think the mustache is sick. really. i still haven't even seen your brother's house.

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home