re•flect ~ri'flekt~ 1 [trans.] (of a surface or body) throw back (heat, light, or sound) without absorbing it • (of a mirror or shiny surface) show an image of • embody or represent (something) in a faithful or appropriate way 2 [intrans.] (reflect on/upon) think deeply or carefully about

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Porm caught an owl


This is Porm, one of the Laos students I live with. And yes, he caught this owl bare-handed on our rooftop.


My 6-year-old friend and housemate, Chaard and I coloring in my room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christoffer said...

you're a good guy. i bet the 6 year old loves doing homework with teach. (wait, how do they say it?)

i the owl was diggin that, too. it's pretty dang cool, at least.

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Phnom Penher said...

They just say the end of the word and call me "Chaa." Hey, we're both lefties!

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home